Saturday 24th of February 2024

Follow Us

Breaking News

Facebook and YouTube removed the ban from Donald Trump's account, former US President wrote - I'M BACK

Washington, Mar 18, (Fast Mail News):-- Facebook and YouTube have now lifted the ban from the account of former US President Donald Trump. At the same time, after the ban was lifted, Donald Trump also made the first post on Facebook. In his first Facebook post after nearly two years, Donald Trump wrote, "I'M BACK." Trump posted a 12-second video in which he can be seen delivering a speech after the 2016 presidential election.

 

76-year-old Republican leader Donald Trump is again in the race for the presidency. For the past two years, he has been unable to post any content for his 34 million Facebook followers and 2.6 million YouTube subscribers. Trump was banned by the platform days after the January 6, 2021 Capitol uprising.

 

YouTube on Friday removed the ban from the account of former US President Donald Trump. YouTube insiders said, “Starting today the Donald Trump channel is no longer banned and can upload new content. This channel will remain subject to our policies just like any other channel on YouTube."

 

 

 

Several of Donald Trump's social media accounts were suspended after the 6 January 2021 attack on the US Capitol. Recently Donald Trump filed his nomination for the post of President for the 2024 election.

 

Trump now has full access to his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts, according to The Washington Post. But he is yet to take advantage of the internet megaphone and prefers to post on his platform Truth Social and speak at rallies. The former President has told people that he cannot leave Truth Social as his presence is necessary there. He had said that he did not want any venture associated with his name to fail.

 

However, Twitter restored his account only after Elon Musk acquired it. But so far Donald Trump has not posted anything on Twitter.

Related World News

Gaza death toll from Israeli attacks touches to 29,092

 GAZA:The Palestinian death toll from Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip since Oct. 7 has risen to 29,092, the Health Ministry in the besieged Palestinian enclave said on Monday.  In a statement, the ministry said that 69,028 others were also injured in the ongoing onslaught.  It ad....

Nawaz Sharif nominates brother Shehbaz Sharif for PM post, daughter for Punjab CM

 ISLAMABAD: PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif, who was widely expected to be the next Prime Minister of Pakistan, has instead nominated his brother, former PM Shehbaz Sharif to lead the next coalition government, as per the party spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb. She added that Nawaz’s daughter an....

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari to support Nawaz Sharif's Party

 ISLAMABAD:Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has withdrawn from the race for the Prime Minister's post. Addressing a press conference after PPP's Central Executive Committee meeting in Islamabad, he said that his party would support the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz's ....

German says Israel’s right to self-defense does not include ‘expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza'

 BERLIN:Israel’s right to self-defense does not include the expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza, Germany’s foreign minister said Tuesday on the eve of a visit to Tel Aviv.  “I would like to emphasize again that the right to self-defense applies, and that every country, li....

4 Armenian soldiers killed in border flare-up with Azerbaijan

 "Four were killed and one injured as a result of fire on Armenian positions from Azerbaijani troops," the Armenian defense ministry said in a statement. Azerbaijan's border guards said this was a "riposte" to a "provocation" on Monday by Armenian troops that Baku ....

Links
Contact
Editor :
Jagadananda Pradhan
Email :
fastmail@yahoo.com
For Ads :
fastmailads@gmail.com
Ph : (+91)6764295999
Contact Us
© 2024 Fast Mail Media Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by : FM Media Pvt Ltd.
Developed by : Futuradept Tech