Follow Us
- Odisha Congress seeks a timeline for Chandikhol Crude Oil Storage Project
- Two Coaches of Trivandrum-Delhi Rajdhani Express Engulfed in Flames, 68 Passengers Safely Evacuated
- Without the Involvement of ‘Bigwigs’, a NEET Paper Leak Is Not Easy
- NEET Paper Leak: Rahul Gandhi Demands Removal Of Dharmendra Pradhan Immediately
- Kharge : 'Amrit Kaal’ has become ‘Mrit Kaal’ for students, demands immediate resignation of Dharmendra Pradhan
Iran Claims to Have Shot Down America's Most Dangerous Fighter Jet and Taken the F-35 Pilot Hostage
On Friday, Iran claimed to have shot down two American fighter jets, including the deadly F-35, and reports say it has also taken the pilot of the downed American fighter jet hostage. However, the United States has not yet confirmed anything about this.
Iran's action came in response to a US military operation, about which US President Donald Trump said that the American army had targeted Iran's largest bridge.
Iranian media is claiming that the Iranian army shot down two American fighter jets—an F-35 and an F-15E—and also captured the F-35 pilot alive.
Iranian media has also shown pictures of the downed fighter jet. According to Tasnim News Agency, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) shot down one advanced American fighter jet today.
After being hit, the pilot ejected and landed inside the country's border. Some reports also say that the F-35 fighter jet pilot was captured alive. However, there has been no reaction from the American side so far.
A reporter from Tasnim News reported that this morning the Revolutionary Guards destroyed one highly advanced American fighter jet. After the plane was hit, the American pilot ejected and landed inside Iran.
The reporter also said that according to information, the US military suspected their pilot was alive, so they were trying to extract him from inside Iran's border, but some sources say that the Iranian army has probably captured this pilot.
America has claimed regarding the F-15E fighter jet that their plane is safe and has called Iran's claim false. However, America is still silent on the F-35 jet.
According to a report by Iran's Press TV, the spokesperson for the IRGC's Central Military Headquarters Khatam al-Anbiya said, "The IRGC Aerospace Force has shot down another American fifth-generation F-35 stealth fighter jet using a new air defense system.
Given the explosion that occurred during the strike, the possibility of the pilot ejecting is very low."
Meanwhile, after this incident, Iran's Consulate General in Mumbai, India, shared a video on the social media platform X on Friday claiming the downing of the American jet. It also shared a picture showing markings related to the US Air Force.
In the post, the Iranian consulate wrote: "Our indigenous defense systems have shot down another enemy F-35 fighter jet. Iran is a power that cannot be ignored."
If these reports turn out to be true, this would be the biggest news of this war so far. Till now, no American pilot has been taken captive in any war. If Iran has done this, it will also raise questions on the capability of America's high-tech weapons. It will shatter the illusion of America's invincibility in front of the world.
It seems that if Iran has captured the American pilot, then diplomatic channels between the two countries must be active. It is believed that this is why neither side is publicly discussing the capture of the pilot. If this is true, then the end of this war could also come soon.
America would never want to publicly admit that its pilot has been captured. Iran could use this to put pressure on the Trump administration to end the war.However, all these things are currently speculations, and until it is clearly confirmed by Iran or America, nothing definite can be said.
'Iran Ready to Hand Over Enriched Uranium', Trump's Claim – Both Countries Now Close to a Ceasefire Deal
Araghchi thanks Pakistan for hosting Iran-US talks, hoping for more talks between US and Iran
Second Round of Talks Between Iran and America to be Held Soon : Trump
Islamabad Talks End Without Result : JD Vance Says America Returns Without Any Agreement
Lebanon Says Israel Talks To Take Place On April 14 In Washington
-
Odisha Congress seeks a timeline for Chandikhol Crude Oil Storage Project -
NEET Paper Leak: Rahul Gandhi Demands Removal Of Dharmendra Pradhan Immediately -
Government's mistake, people will pay the price : Rahul Gandhi on hike in petrol-diesel-CNG prices -
Odisha man brings sister’s skeleton to withdraw money from Bank -
Gold and Silver Prices Decline, Know the New Rates -
West Bengal Elections: Campaigning Ends for Second Phase, Voting on 29 April for 142 Seats -
Bengal Elections: TMC MP Mitali Bag Attacked in Hooghly, Hospitalized; Party Blames BJP -
Assembly Elections : 91.46% Voting in West Bengal, 84.41% in Tamil Nadu -
Rajasthan: Massive Fire at Pachpadra Refinery a Day Before Inauguration, PM Modi's Program Postponed -
BJP has thrown Manipur into the fire, Congress will not allow hate to spread: Rahul Gandhi -
The Prime Minister misleading the nation over Women's Quota Bill: Mamata Banerjee -
Priyanka Gandhi: The women of the country are not stupid, bring the old bill and see who is anti-women -
Women’s Reservation Bill Linked to Delimitation Falls, But the Puzzle Remains: Why Did Modi-Shah Risk a Defeat? -
BJP’s Delimitation Attempt Fails: Women’s Reservation Falls in Lok Sabha, Government Fails to Secure Majority -
'Iran Ready to Hand Over Enriched Uranium', Trump's Claim – Both Countries Now Close to a Ceasefire Deal
-
First Phase West Bengal Elections : 92% Voting Amid Violence, EVM Malfunctions, and Allegations
Assembly Elections : 91.46% Voting in West Bengal, 84.41% in Tamil Nadu
Women's Reservation Law 2023 Implemented at Midnight During Parliamentary Debate
Congress says,PM Modi did not address concerns related to delimitation -
Supreme Court gives clean chit to deleted Bengal voters to vote if cleared by Tribunals
‘Modi government has turned delimitation into a political weapon,’ says Gaurav Gogoi in Lok Sabha
INDIA Bloc Leaders to Oppose Delimitation move ; say 'Politically Motivated'
Rahul attacks Modi's ‘power grab’ bid, hits out centre on delimitation -
Araghchi thanks Pakistan for hosting Iran-US talks, hoping for more talks between US and Iran
Modi is a ‘Misleader’ PM,engaged in ‘deliberate deceit’ on delimitation: Congress
West Bengal Assembly Elections: If BJP Comes to Power in West Bengal, Many People Will Become Homeless, Says Mamata Banerjee
Modi Govt Treats Workers as a Burden’: Rahul Gandhi Raises Questions on Inflation and Labour Codes





